My clients tell me:
- "I am so frustrated by how long our Board meetings are - and we don't seem to get anything done!"
- "We can't seem to get our Board interested in helping with events and projects."
- "Our donor base is getting smaller, not bigger - help us!"
- "My Board fights over anything and no one is on the same page, what can I do?"
If this sounds like you (and who hasn't been there?) the Board of Directors Manual and webinar are just what you need! The full manual is over 150 pages of information you can put to work right away. The on line course is broken into easy segments (none more than 10 minutes) so that you AND your Board can watch at a Board meeting.
- The 5 Reasons Boards are Ineffective, and how to make immediate and effective changes to fix that!
- 9 Ideas for Fundraising
- And so much more!
Check out the short video below to learn more!
A Certified Master Facilitator, Certified Virtual Facilitators, and certified Diversity/Equity/Inclusion facilitator, Sheryl has been providing strategic planning services for over 25 years. She has guided clients in the public, nonprofit and private sector to create actionable Strategic Plans, effective board development, engaged community involvement, and making measurable progress with Action Plans through accountability and focus. Her sweet spot is transforming current work and creating a new mindset moving forward. Also a certified Life Coach, she and her family make their home in Fort Collins, Colorado.