"Your time with Sheryl will be a great investment. "
- Dr. Dallas Everhart, Founder, Everhart + Associates
- Are you partnering with the RIGHT groups in your community?
- Do you know how they feel about your organization?
- Do you have a PLAN to increase support for your projects and Vision?
If so, congratulations and this Toolkit and webinar will be a great refresher for you. If not all of those areas are going smoothly (and you're not alone, for sure!) than watch and get IMMEDIATE actions you can take at your next Board meeting to improve!
- How to conduct an Assessment of your Partnerships
- The 10 Steps to Building Amazing Relationship
- Strategies for Improving and Maintaining Partnerships
Plus, the Appendices give you example agreement forms, press releases, and much more!
A Certified Master Facilitator, Certified Virtual Facilitators, and certified Diversity/Equity/Inclusion facilitator, Sheryl has been providing strategic planning services for over 25 years. She has guided clients in the public, nonprofit and private sector to create actionable Strategic Plans, effective board development, engaged community involvement, and making measurable progress with Action Plans through accountability and focus. Her sweet spot is transforming current work and creating a new mindset moving forward. Also a certified Life Coach, she and her family make their home in Fort Collins, Colorado.